Some of the Activities implemented by ANGONET recently include;
- Capacity development of CSOs in areas of O & OD, Strategic planning; resource mobilization and financial management; monitoring and evaluation; policy analysis and advocacy; participatory planning and budgeting; Social Accountability Monitoring and/ Public Expenditure Tracking.
- Undertaken various consultative meetings on impoverishing factors and development planning in six Districts in Arusha Region.
- Conducted a series of public policy dialogues with a focus on National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (NSGPR) popularly known as MKUKUTA in Swahili, Governance in natural resources and public sessions with parliamentary aspirants.
- Carried-out NSGPR /MKUKUTA review (evaluation) in 2009 and 2010 at zonal level (Northern Zone) with involvement of its members and others in development.
- Undertaken study to investigate compliance and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by the mining companies, Tanzania in 2012/2013, to mention only a few.