Announcement for training on how to write a research proposal and statistical analysis for data collected in the field of social science. The training will be conducted from 16th – 20th September 2013 at ANGONET office in Arusha.
Specific topics to be covered:
- Introduction to research and surveys
- Principles of data collection (hypothesis/research questions/problem statement)
- Methods and tools of data collection
- Sampling procedures (size, selection and frame)
- Data analysis and publication
- Any development worker or students: who hold certificate, diploma, Bsc/Msc degree in the field of social science.
- Experienced development workers (form 4 or 6) whose work is related to surveys/data collection and analysis.
- If you have data collected for recent survey or research –please come with the data set.
Interested applicants are required to pay Tshs 250,000 to cover costs of training, stationery and refreshments.
For any inquiries:
Po box 16707